Thursday, March 6, 2014

More updates....

Hey guys!

There are a couple of cool things happening in my life:

1) I'm going to start focusing on my own writing....what can I say, reading so many awesome books has me inspired to get some of these ideas out of my head!  Hopefully some of you will read my upcoming works.

2) I've got a little jewelry business going - Butterflies Aside - and need to spend some more time on that.  CHECK IT OUT!!  There's some pretty cool stuff there (okay, I'm biased...but seriously, check it out!)

These two things means that I'm going to fulfill the posts that I've signed up for, but won't be taking on too much more.  There are also a few books on my shelf that I want to read and review on here that aren't a part of any tour.  So, sorry guys, but I'm going to be slowing down on here quite a bit. I hope you all will support me  in my writing and beading!

Blessings and hugs!

BTW: there are some reviews for some FABULOUS books coming up....stay tuned (I'm not slowing down yet!)

For those of you with a brain like mine that wants dates and such, at the end of April I'm going to start focusing more on my own writing, so I won't be taking on many reviews after that unless something is REALLY interesting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment